The Headquarters Division handles all organizational issues, the various resources allocated to the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), and specific matters the handling of which has been referred to the Division.
THE MAIN ISSUES IN MANAGEMENT OF THE DIVISION:
Regulation and Procedures Department
* It is a party to the various legislative processes and coordinates the processes of writing the
* Constitutes a center of knowledge with respect to ICAO documents.
* Is a connecting factor vis a vis worldwide aviation organizations - FAA, FASA, ICAO.
* Handles responsibility for the State of Israel's obligations of meeting the requirements
* Handles the process of reviewing requests for exemption from the Aviation Laws and the
* Performs staff work in various fields.
* Plays a leading role in professional research with the assistance of experts or research institutes
* Collection and dissemination of information about trends and issues in global civil aviation.
* Management of the aviation information (obtained from the operators and manufacturers),
The Aviation Information Services Unit
* Responsible for the preparation, printing, publication and distribution of aviation information of
* Working together with professional bodies in the CAA to adapt the aviation information for
* Operates and monitors the CAA's cartography franchisee who is responsible for the printing of
Budget and Working Plans
* Coordination and preparation of the annual work plan of the CAA.
* Formulation and monitoring of the CAA's budget and its implementation.
Civilian UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles)
* Promotion of legislation, regulation and procedures in all matters pertaining to the design,
* Licensing, control and enforcement in the sphere of UAVs.
* Managing the development and maintenance of the information technology systems.
* Forms the connection with the Information Technology Systems Division and Automatic Data
|Last Updated on Sunday, 28 July 2013 12:05|