|Administration & Human Resources Division|
The Administration and Human Resources Division is charged with responsibility for the whole range of administration and human resources issues of the CAA including the management of human resources, training and welfare, the financial management, procurement and logistics for the whole organization.
THE MAIN ISSUES IN MANAGEMENT OF THE DIVISION:
The Human Resources Department
* Management of the system of recruiting of new employees and their absorption including
* Handling the employee's terms and conditions of employment during his employment in the
* Responsibility for the management of human resources including managing the salaries budget
* Managing the list of CAA Inspectors and their powers and authority, including the issue of
* Supervision of preparations for emergency situations (on an internal-organizational level).
* Control of administrative offences.
* Constitutes a connecting factor vis a vis the Salaries Department, the Civil Service Commission
Training and Welfare Department
* Management of the training system of CAA employees in accordance with international
* Leading the development of professional courses in the sphere of aviation for employees of
* Formulation and implementation of the annual training program of the whole of the CAA,
* Management and training of a reservoir of intra-organization instructors and tutors.
* Constitutes a connecting factor with training bodies in Israel and worldwide.
* Production of training manuals, arrangement of professional conferences and events for clients of the CAA.
* Responsible for the formulation and implementation of the annual welfare program for CAA
* Management of the training and overseas travel committee.
* Management of the organizational development processes including organizational changes,
Finance and Overseas Travel Department
* Management of the CAA's system of expenditures and revenues.
* Acts as representative of the Financial Comptroller of the Ministry of Transport.
* Management of the system of overseas travel including ordering of flights and hotels, payment
Procurement and Logistics
* Management of procurement for the whole of the Organization including contact with
* Management of Tenders Committee for Advisors.
|Last Updated on Sunday, 28 July 2013 12:06|