|Flight Employees Registration Division|
The flight employees registration division is charged with responsibility for the system of personal licensing of flight employees and of the licensing of schools for them, supervision of them and the taking of enforcement action with respect to them.
THE MAIN ISSUES IN MANAGEMENT OF THE DIVISION:
* Management of the personal system of licensing of flight employees, including air-crew
* Keeping a database of know-how tests (theory) for obtaining a flight employee license or the
* Management of a set of practical tests for obtaining a flight employee's license or the
* Approval of training programs for obtaining a flight employee license or the classification
* Managing the system of medical examinations for flight employees and including for the
* Extension and approval of applications for flight employee licenses and classifications thereof,
* Taking enforcement actions with regard to flight employees because of breaches of the
* Managing the licensing system in respect of the schools for flight employees, supervision
* Approval of personal foreign licenses as for recipients of an Israel flight employee license.
* Responsibility for the grant of exemptions from the regulations relating to licensing of flight
* A connecting factor with foreign civil aviation authorities in all matters pertaining to flight
* Initiating and playing a leading role in changes in legislation, in regulations and in procedures in
* Playing a leading role in systematic staff work in the professional sphere.
|Last Updated on Sunday, 28 July 2013 12:11|