|Economic & International Affairs Division|
The Economic & International Affairs Division is charged with responsibility for the regularization, in economic terms, of commercial aviation transportation in the Civil Aviation Sector.
THE MAIN ISSUES IN MANAGEMENT OF THE DIVISION:
* Formulation of an aviation policy in the international and internal commercial aviation sector.
* Management of contacts, agreements, changes and updates in bi-lateral and multi-lateral
* Initiation and updating of legislation, regulations and procedures in the field of commercial
* Grant of operating permits to aviation carriers (Israeli and foreign) for commercial aviation
* Supervision of the meeting, by aviation carriers, of the regulatory requirements, the
* Monitoring the economic and statistical parameters of the aviation transportation sector in
* Maintaining contacts with foreign entities in relation to agreements concerned with
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 24 March 2015 11:53|