|Flight Safety Division|
The Flight Safety Division manages the information that has been accumulated in the sphere of flight safety, it formulates trends and disseminates information to the relevant agencies.
THE MAIN ISSUES IN MANAGEMENT OF THE DIVISION:
* Establishment of Israel's aviation safety plan (SSP-State Safety Plan) based on the principles
* Management of the State Safety Aviation Plan information for receipt of reports of safety
* Constitutes a point of contact with the Chief Investigator and with the Safety Officers in the
* Summarizing decisions of the Board of Management of the CAA in the safety sphere and
* Constitutes a point of contact with international safety agencies.
* Initiating and participating in the legislative processes and the various levels in the sphere of
|Last Updated on Sunday, 28 July 2013 12:17|