The function of the Legal Division of the CAA is to give advice and the instruction of all the elements in the CAA with regard to the legal aspects of their activity, and in particular in relation to the interpretation of the Aviation Laws and the exercise of powers pursuant thereto. In this context, the Legal Division of the CAA places at the disposal of the Board of Management of the CAA, such legal tools and means as are necessary for the implementation of the policy of the Director of the CAA, and to assist in the implementation thereof.
THE MAIN ISSUES IN MANAGEMENT OF THE DIVISION:
* In fulfilling its functions, it also serves as a "backstop", in order to ensure that the activity of
* Management of legislative procedures of the various aviation laws (including initiation of new
* Representation of the CAA in proceedings before the Appeals Committee established pursuant
* The legal division of the CAA is professionally subordinate to the Attorney General and is of
* The Legal Division of the CAA acts in coordination with the Legal Advisor of the Ministry of
|Last Updated on Sunday, 28 July 2013 12:18|